It is forbidden to use njgames.org to:
- act in a fraudulent, deceitful, or misleading way
- communicate in an abusive, threatening, or objectionable manner
- interfere with other people’s use of this website
- send or post any advertising or promotional content, including spam
- commit a criminal offense or act in any other illegal way
- act in a way that violates or infringes upon any patent, trademark, or other intellectual property belonging to any party
It is forbidden to use any automated query program (including spiders, bots, and crawlers) on our website. It is also strictly prohibited to scrape, crawl, or catch the content on our website unless you have written permission from NJ Games to do so.
The material you share on this website will not be treated as confidential or proprietary, except for your personal information.Our website and all content on it are owned by us (unless otherwise stated). It is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may only share or display the website’s content if you adhere to the following conditions:
- All copyright and proprietary signs must be kept intact.
- The material can’t be used for commercial purposes, nor can it be copied, reproduced, or rebroadcast.
- You must receive explicit written permission from NJ Games.
- We will not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or accidental damages, or loss of profit, data, and revenue caused by your use of our website.
- We do our best to make sure the content on this website is 100% correct. However, as we review multiple websites that regularly update their services, we can’t always guarantee 100% accuracy. We will not be held accountable for the accuracy of our content by any party.
- This website contains links to other websites. We are not liable for the content on those third-party websites.
- This website may contain ads and sponsorships. However, we are not liable for any inaccuracies regarding these promotional materials.
We do our best to keep this website operating at all times. However, we can’t guarantee that it will always be 100% free of errors. If you encounter an error, please report it so we can fix it as soon as possible.
Your rights and obligations can’t be assigned or transferred to a third-party.
Opting to delay our right to enforce any claim against you at a specific time does not stop us from enforcing that right at a later juncture.
We will not be held accountable for any breach of these terms inflicted by circumstances beyond our control.